Author Topic: MotoGP Malaysia  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Wolfgang Kronthaler

• GT3 Masters Champ 15/16
MotoGP Malaysia
« on: Sunday, 25. October 2015, 09:25:51 »
Whooo, what a dramatic race! I'm really interested what the race direction will decide. For me Rossis Maneuver was ok, Marquez should let Lorenzo and Rossi fight for the title. He didn't fight with Lorenzo after he passed him, but afterwards he drove quite slow and reveled Rossi in duels. I saw Marquez in Moto2 races making unfair Maneuvers more than one time, he's a dirty driver... Rossi has his tricks too, but he never drives in Motocross stile against his competitors.

Offline Mika Behrens

• Premier User
  • vfs.sdwa
Re: MotoGP Malaysia
« Reply #1 on: Sunday, 25. October 2015, 09:34:51 »
Rossi's 'Smiling' during the interview right after the race @eurosport was "Great"  :yeah:
...the italian/english accent makes me smiling too... 8)
Marquez is a DonkeyDriver  :facepalm:
Ab 240km/H zieht mein Dreirad leicht nach rechts...

« Reply #2 on: Sunday, 25. October 2015, 11:23:36 »
Rossi have to start from last gridposition in Valencia.  :crazy: Honestly, how many times Marquez would have deserve this! I remember some action against Tom L├╝thi and other guys in the Moto2 as well as in MotoGP.

Under normal conditions Lorenzo is now Champion. And he is deserving this. But this title will always be covered with this penalty against Rossi. And everyone will say: "Lorenzo have been champion thru Marc Marquez". I guess that isn't what Lorenzo want.

Lets see what Valencia brings. I bet that whole field will let pass Rossi and he will be on Pos 4 after 2 laps. Marquez wins in front of Pedrosa and Lorenzo. Rossi will be champion. :)
« Last Edit: Sunday, 25. October 2015, 11:24:57 by Wolfgang Kronthaler »

« Reply #3 on: Sunday, 01. November 2015, 13:24:17 »
The case is now at the international sports court (CAS). But I think there will not be any changes.
http://www.tas-cas.org/en/general-information/news-detail/article/valentino-rossi-files-an-appeal-at-the-court-of-arbitration-for-sport-cas.html

mobile greets, Wolfgang