Author Topic: NRE GT3 Masters 2015/16  (Read 3908 times)

Offline Wolfgang Kronthaler

• GT3 Masters Champ 15/16
NRE GT3 Masters 2015/16
« on: Sunday, 14. June 2015, 10:15:45 »
The upcoming Netracingeurope GT3 Masters´ track selection will be as close as possible to the blancpain gt series. This means all races will be on european locations.

Here´s an attempt for a schedule, for now without a date:

Circuit Paul Ricard (Le Castellet)**
Monza*
Brands Hatch GP or Thruxton**
Silverstone GP*
Barcelona*
Spa*
Nürburgring GP*
Eurospeedway Lausitz
Imola*
Spielberg
Donington GP**
Zandvoort*

* Confirmed Genuine AC Tracks.
** Scratch made Community Tracks

If there will be tracks released that are currently used in the blancpain series the list will be updated. In Summary I´d like to have 12 events.

Comments are welcome.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, 17. June 2015, 07:58:10 by Wolfgang Kronthaler »

Offline Marcel Abraham

• Open License
Re: NRE GT3 Masters 2015/16
« Reply #1 on: Monday, 15. June 2015, 12:04:43 »
Nice track selection. :thumbup:

McLaren MP412C@Netracingeurope 2015
#1 NRE TEC/Porsche Vizemeister 2006

Offline Damian Sieradzki

• Open License
« Reply #2 on: Monday, 15. June 2015, 13:19:05 »

Offline Damian Sieradzki

• Open License
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday, 15. July 2015, 09:42:36 »
Yesterday I took all GT3 cars for an offline spin, to check once again which would be the best for me regarding upcoming season. Almost immediately two questions came into my mind:

1) what time the practice, qualify and races will take place (i mean in-game of course). It is quite important from a strategic point of view. Maybe we could add time of day into calendar?
2) which version of the circuit will be driven e.g. there are 3 versions of Silverstone in Assetto Corsa. Can we be more precise about that and amend this info to the calendar too? For some of us it may be obvious which version we're about to use, but not for all of us (including me)

One more thing about the regulations: TRACK PENALTIES "Will not be used. means you can go offroad without being penalized by the game. However, if a driver is reported to cut sytematically, a penalty will be added after the race. At pre-qualification only valid laps will count".

This is NOT a good idea. Who will report if someone is cutting?... let the game engine decides. If there's penalty system given in-game why should we not to turn it on?! It is the most impartial option and at the same time, the most equal for all of us. Also we will avoid many arguments.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, 15. July 2015, 09:47:09 by Damian Sieradzki »

« Reply #4 on: Wednesday, 15. July 2015, 10:28:36 »
1) what time the practice, qualify and races will take place (i mean in-game of course). It is quite important from a strategic point of view. Maybe we could add time of day into calendar?
Good point. Race start will always be at 14:00. I´ll check the times that gives the game in prac and qualify....

2) which version of the circuit will be driven e.g. there are 3 versions of Silverstone in Assetto Corsa. Can we be more precise about that and amend this info to the calendar too? For some of us it may be obvious which version we're about to use, but not for all of us (including me)
For Silverstone i already wrote "Silverstone GP" in the Calendar. That name is unique and means the "big" layout. Any other track in the calendar that comes with more layouts has the "GP" added. So no short versions anyway...

One more thing about the regulations: TRACK PENALTIES "Will not be used. means you can go offroad without being penalized by the game. However, if a driver is reported to cut sytematically, a penalty will be added after the race. At pre-qualification only valid laps will count". This is NOT a good idea. Who will report if someone is cutting?... let the game engine decides. If there's penalty system given in-game why should we not to turn it on?! It is the most impartial option and at the same time, the most equal for all of us. Also we will avoid many arguments.
Did you ever did a race with the AC Penalties on? It´s annoying, really. It destroys the immersion totally. There are already apps available for AC that can report cutters. Anyone including me is welcome to use this app. This way we should be informed about those "bad guys"...

Thanks for the input Damian  :thumbup:

Offline Damian Sieradzki

• Open License
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday, 15. July 2015, 12:50:55 »
Did you ever did a race with the AC Penalties on? It´s annoying, really. It destroys the immersion totally. There are already apps available for AC that can report cutters. Anyone including me is welcome to use this app. This way we should be informed about those "bad guys"...

If you want to use any other app that reports cutters then I'm really glad. One thing is that obviously we're not capable to look all the time at each other. Other thing is that I feel much better knowing that there's app running which can report me cutting, which will be additional motivation for improvement.

Thanks for quick reply Wolfgang  :cheers:

« Reply #6 on: Wednesday, 15. July 2015, 14:38:20 »
Traraaa: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cutters.5238/

I think this should be in the sync.

Offline Damian Sieradzki

• Open License
« Reply #7 on: Thursday, 16. July 2015, 10:23:52 »
Perfect app  :happy:

Online Sebastian Hauer

• Open License
« Reply #8 on: Monday, 20. July 2015, 22:39:42 »
I dont know if I drive the Season.
My interessed are more in the iRacing and Oval section at the moment.

We will see if AC is good enough.

« Reply #9 on: Tuesday, 21. July 2015, 08:03:27 »
Ok Seb. AC is good enough for everything. Let´s hope you will change your mind. I´ll correct the registered drivers table, please register again if you want to participate..  :cheers:

Offline Damian Sieradzki

• Open License
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday, 21. July 2015, 08:31:53 »
Bad news. Officially released in the next DLC Zandvoort - won't be laser scanned. You may say "I don't give a Duck, if it's laser scanned or not". Well... if I would be asked to describe today's world in one word, it would be PROGRESS. Faster than ever before. Choosing not to do laser scanned circuit is a step back, which really makes me sad and disappointed.
« Last Edit: Tuesday, 21. July 2015, 08:32:44 by Damian Sieradzki »

« Reply #11 on: Tuesday, 21. July 2015, 17:08:52 »
Hey, i know that it wont be. But let´s see first how good it really is. Remember, Donington isn´t scanned either, but great anyway!

Offline Matthias Fisch

• Premier User
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday, 21. July 2015, 17:57:53 »
The Nürburgring GP layout isn´t scanned too but nobody is crying about that. So what? There are much more important things to fix in AC.  :cheers:
2017 NRE Porsche Racing Cup / 2016 infected by real ife and a little bit NRE GT3 Masters/ 2015 NRE GT3 Masters 2nd Place / 2014 NRE GT3 Masters 8th Place / 2013 NRE GT3 Masters McLaren GT3 3rd Place / 2012 NRE GT3 World Tour 2nd Place / 2011 NRE ILWS 2nd Place / 2009 & 2010 NRE ILWS Champion / 2008 NRE Champcar Challenge / 2003-2007 46 GNC Starts

Offline Damian Sieradzki

• Open License
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday, 22. July 2015, 07:56:40 »
The Nürburgring GP layout isn´t scanned too but nobody is crying about that. So what? There are much more important things to fix in AC.  :cheers:

Are you sure it's not laser scanned? It would be silly to scan Nordschleife but not to scan GP version :)
And you're right Matt... there's still many things to fix in AC, but for me knowing that the track is laser scanned and as accurate as possible is priceless. If tey have the things to fix - go ahead. I would rather wait few months more and get laserscanned track than the modded. That is how i feel and you won't change it  :P

edit: Nurburgring GP is laser scanned. Zandvoort will be the first one modern track that isn't.
« Last Edit: Wednesday, 22. July 2015, 08:17:45 by Damian Sieradzki »

Offline Damian Sieradzki

• Open License
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday, 22. July 2015, 07:58:05 »
Hey, i know that it wont be. But let´s see first how good it really is. Remember, Donington isn´t scanned either, but great anyway!

Of course. It's better to have any official stuff aprooved by Kunos, just to be on the same page and make sure it's the best possible (not scanned) track that's out there. Still it's a step back.

anything